- Send your accommodation letters to your professors using MyDRS.
- Initiate discussions with your professor about your exam accommodations. For an example of how to manage this discussion watch the Access TU videos.
- Log on to MyDRS to schedule your test at least 7 days in advance.
- Arrive at the scheduled time to begin the test. If you are late, the amount of time will be deducted from your overall extended time.
- Abide by policies related to academic integrity and academic misconduct as outlined in the university Code of Conduct.
- Check your Temple e-mail for notification of a scheduled test.
- Log in to MyDRS to confirm test details and upload a copy of the test at least 3 days before the test date.
- If you need to make alternative arrangements, please contact DRS.
- Notify DRS in advance if you require an extension to the test delivery deadline.
- Contact DRS by telephone (215-204-1280) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify your student of changes to test content prior to or during tests.
- Consider being available by telephone or e-mail during the test should the student with a disability require clarification on any aspect of the test. Please provide the best contact method to the student.
- Collaborate with faculty to ensure that all tests we proctor are administered in an environment respectful of the students’ needs and the academic integrity of the testing process.
- Meet with the student and make disability-related testing recommendations via accommodation letters available in a timely manner.
- Respond to all requests for clarification about our testing procedures within 24 business hours of receipt of inquiry.
- Ensure that all test materials are provided to students in accessible format.
- Protect the academic integrity of tests by:
- Only accepting changes to test details in writing from faculty.
- Ensuring that students do NOT deliver their own tests to or from DRS.
- Providing secure proctoring services.
- Reporting any suspicion of violations of the Code of Conduct to appropriate faculty.
- Return completed tests to faculty within 24 hours of completion using one of the following options:
- E-mail to faculty TUmail account. Please note: Blue book exams will not be e-mailed.
- Faculty or a designated colleague may pick up tests from DRS. Under NO circumstance can students return their own exams to professors.