Transfer Students

Welcome Transfer Owls!

Thank you for considering Temple University to continue your academic pursuits. Disability Resources and Services (DRS) works with students who have transferred from other colleges and universities.

Here are some important points to keep in mind:

  • You should contact DRS as soon as possible since the process for receiving services may differ from college to college.
  • You need to register with DRS to determine eligibility for services. Visit MyDRS and select “Register with DRS” to complete the registration from and submit documentation of your disability. A DRS coordinator will contact you to schedule an initial appointment.
  • If you received accommodations at your previous college, ask the disability services office for a copy of your documentation and your accommodation letter.
  • Let DRS know as early as possible if you require accommodations for placement testing or housing.

The following websites provide additional information and offer helpful information for transfer students: